11/07/2011

Halloween...aka the greatest holiday


My favorite time of year has come and gone...way too fast in my opinion.  We were the first house in our neighborhood that had, at least, the outside of our house decorated for Halloween.  I couldn't help it with my new gravestones that I made in the summer and I tweaked our front room ghost that you see above, it was a fun Halloween season.  

I was pretty proud of this witch that we made this year.  We found this mask at Halloween City and then everything else just fell into place for her.  So many people thought that someone was really sitting there.













Look at that crazy bunch!






Brenda gave us a bubble fogger this year and it seriously was the biggest hit on Halloween night.  Kids were quite scared to come up to the house but the bubble fogger lured them in so we could scare them.









2 comments:

  1. If there were a contest you would seriously take first place! Good job, Darren and family!! BTW: the gravestones add a very special touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this bubble fog machine, and where can I get one!?! Thanks for the pics. Miss you all dearly!

    ReplyDelete